Total Pageviews

Wednesday 29 December 2010

Hello

Welcome to my blog that will look at events related to policing, customer service, citizen focus, police leadership and many related topics.

I am retired police superintendent and am currently working as a consultant with a number of UK companies.  I am also a seminar tutor for two criminology bachelor classes at Lancaster University.  In my spare time (sic)  I am in the final year of my doctorate at London Metropolitan University.  My thesis relates to the role of police leadership and police reform. However, I have a great interest in the development of policing in the 1800s and the reform of policing in USA by OW Wilson.

I hope that you enjoy reading my musings, please feel free to let me know your thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment